The ironing transfer label ribbon is a special fiber ma […]
The ironing transfer label ribbon is a special fiber material uncoated label ribbon. The texture is a thin transparent film, which is very soft to the touch and cannot be washed off.
Ironing transfer label ribbon usage principle: Use an iron to adhere the printed label to cotton, linen, polyester cotton, chemical fiber, silk and other materials at high temperature, and it can be washed or dry cleaned.
First, the basic information of ironing transfer label ribbon:
E series iron-on transfer label ribbon (Iron-OnTransferTape)
Model: AA12K | AA18K | AA24K
Width: 12mm, 18mm, 24mm, total length: 5m
Second, the printing principle of ironing transfer label ribbon:
Use an iron to adhere the printed label to cotton, linen, polyester cotton, chemical fiber, silk and other materials at high temperature, and it can be washed or dry cleaned.
Third, the advantages of ironing transfer label ribbon products:
1. The process is simple, no need to make a plate directly to print out, the process is short, save time and effort;
2. High-temperature hot-press bonding, and strong direct adhesion to fabrics of cotton, linen, polyester cotton, chemical fiber, silk and other materials;
3. The products are exquisitely made, and text messages and favorite patterns can be transferred to the fabric;
4. T-shirts, cultural shirts, work clothes, sportswear, hats, sweaters, towels, backpacks, etc. can be printed and hot;
5. It can be operated with a household electric iron or heat transfer machine, and it can be torn cold or hot;
6. With color retention, it can be washed multiple times.
Fourth, the matters needing attention in the use of ironing transfer label ribbon:
1. Adjust the ironing temperature to 180～190℃ (160～170℃ can also be ironed, but it is easy to fall off after washing);
2. When ironing, the transfer film label and the iron need to be ironed with a layer of cloth (thin cloth), so that the ironed text is clearer, and it can also avoid ironing the fabric or fading due to high temperature;
3. Please perform ironing work on a stable surface. The ironing time is best to keep for 10-15 seconds to ensure a firm paste;
4. After ironing, tear off the backing paper to complete the transfer.