Coding ribbon, also known as thermal printing ribbon or […]
Coding ribbon, also known as thermal printing ribbon or number transfer ribbon, belongs to the printing material of ribbon coding machine, suitable for printing the production date, batch number and necessary text on the flexible packaging film of the product. It is easy to use, clear handwriting, not easy to fall off, quick-drying, etc. It is widely used in pharmaceutical, food, packaging and other industries, and is exported to Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Europe and other countries and regions.
Usage and precautions:
Please adjust the printer pressure and printing temperature according to the printing speed at the same time to make the printing effect to the best condition. If there is no temperature display, you can adjust it according to the ambient temperature and usage conditions, and analyze the problems that may occur during the use of the product. :
1. The edge of the printed font is fuzzy or hollow. The main reason: the temperature is too high or the pressure of the printer is too heavy. Please adjust the temperature and pressure of the printer at the same time to make the printing effect to the best condition.
2. The print font is not complete, the main reason: the printing temperature is low, the printer pressure is too light or the characters are not arranged neatly. Please try to adjust the temperature, the printer pressure or rearrange the characters to make the printing effect to the best condition.
3. Each time you turn on the printer or change the characters, please warm up the printer for 20-30 minutes (if the temperature of the printer does not rise, please send it to a professional for inspection).
4. After each adjustment of the date, the characters should be arranged neatly and have the same height.
5. Too high temperature or irregular arrangement of characters are the main reasons for tape breakage.